Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users

Dennis,

Multiframe runs on both Macintosh and Windows 95/98/NT and has been around since the late 80's. It has 1000's of users worldwide. Multiframe can perform 2D/3D analysis including static, dynamic and time histories and AISC steel design. The capabilities are the same for each platform and the file format is also identical. You can create a frame on one platform, copy the file to the other platform, open it and go. More information can be found at:

http://www.daystarsoftware.com

Mark Florence, P.E.