From: MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 1998 8:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: steel grades

I just received a call from a steel detailer concerning structural steel
grades.  I was informed that the production of A36 steel is no longer.  I
was
told that Grade 50 steel is now being used instead of A36 steel

Can anyone verify this information that I have received.

Thanks

--
--
Sincerely,

Robert Englekirk Inc. (REI)
Englekirk and Sabol  (ESI)
1130 North Nimitz Hwy #A215
Honolulu, HI 96817-4579

Note:  The comments that I write, are not necessarily the comments of REI or
ESI
--