Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users

Years ago I used it because back then I had a Mac, I stayed with it through the beta tests when they ( and I) changed over to Windows. Once I informally compared some output with someone else's DOS based drift results and it was very similar. I am very happy with the program, very easy to use. I also like Section Maker to create composite sections various materials. They have under gone some changes recently, I believe the Scotts Valley office is closed and the Main office is still in Australia (phone 011-61-8-9335). The company name is Formation Design Systems. Try contacting Mark Florence @ 1-816-741-4310, or support(--nospam--at)formsys.com, or try http://www.formsys.com

Jeff Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis S. Wish PE <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
To: SEA International List <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Thursday, October 29, 1998 9:24 PM
Subject: Multi-Frame - Any Users

With all the talk about Windows and DOS based software, we hear very little about Multi-Frame. Isn't this a MAC based software only? I received a package from the developer, but it was not clear if it was offered in other than MAC format.
I'm curious, are there many Multi-Frame users and what is your opinion of the software? Also, have you been able to make any comparisons to DOS based products - ie, reliability, accuracy, ease of use.
Please let me know what you think.

Dennis Wish PE
Editor SEAint Online