Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users

Well I guess I got part of it right. I did not know Mark Florence was on the list. I got my info from a June 1998 memo from the Scotts Valley Office. Mark, how do I get version 5.06? I only saw downloadable demo's on the web site?

Jeff Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Florence <mdf(--nospam--at)daystarsoftware.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Friday, October 30, 1998 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users

Dennis,

Multiframe runs on both Macintosh and Windows 95/98/NT and has been around since the late 80's. It has 1000's of users worldwide. Multiframe can perform 2D/3D analysis including static, dynamic and time histories and AISC steel design. The capabilities are the same for each platform and the file format is also identical. You can create a frame on one platform, copy the file to the other platform, open it and go. More information can be found at:

http://www.daystarsoftware.com

Mark Florence, P.E.