Re: Structural Softwares

The analysis and design software that we have been very satisfied with
is Visual Analysis and Visual Design.  I have followed them almost since
their inception as one of the first "Windows from scratch" structural
software around.  They have design in structural steel (ASD & LRFD) and
ACI95 concrete design.  A cold-formed steel design module is almost
ready for release.

The biggest advantage we have seen with IES Software is there
responsiveness to adding features requested by the users.  There
technical support is quick also and not "out to lunch" on a perpetual
basis as we have experienced with another popular software package.

The prices are very reasonable too! Check it out, they have a free demo
www.iesweb.com.

Blake Haley, P.E.
White Engineering Associates, Inc.
blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com