Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FEMA 310[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: FEMA 310
- From: Charles Greenlaw <cgreenlaw(--nospam--at)speedlink.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:05:47 -0800
Today, on the eve of Halloween, I wonder if the august FEMA 310 writers have adequately provided for global hold-down devices for those little woodframe houses of tall aspect ratio that still exist in rural locations behind the big houses. On Halloween in particular, these small but important structures are at risk of being overturned. Charles O. Greenlaw, SE Sacramento CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: FEMA 310
- Next by Subject: Re: FEMA 310 - Handbook for the Seismic Evaluation of Buildings - A Prestandard.
- Previous by thread: Re: FEMA 310
- Next by thread: Steel section properties