differential settlement using UBC97

Dear friends:

I'm making an analysis on a four story (3 bays x 3 bays) isolated building according to UBC97 and I wanted to know how to evaluate differential settlements on this structure. May be what I need is load combinations and limits on maximum differences.

I'm finishing my graduate research on Introduction to Seismic Isolation at the Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela.

Regards,
Leopoldo Sanz Bocaranda