Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
differential settlement using UBC97[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List TESIS" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: differential settlement using UBC97
- From: "Leopoldo Sanz Bocaranda" <foldo(--nospam--at)telcel.net.ve>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:09:11 -0400
I'm making an analysis on a four story (3 bays x 3 bays) isolated building according to UBC97 and I wanted to know how to evaluate differential settlements on this structure. May be what I need is load combinations and limits on maximum differences.
I'm finishing my graduate research on Introduction to Seismic Isolation at the Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela.
Leopoldo Sanz Bocaranda
- Prev by Subject: Re: differential settlement
- Next by Subject: RE: differential settlement using UBC97
- Previous by thread: Re: flat jack
- Next by thread: RE: differential settlement using UBC97