Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Thin-walled structures.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Thin-walled structures.
- From: "Alberto Guida" <GRUPOCG(--nospam--at)etheron.net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:07:04 -0400
Somebody knows a program to design thin-walled buildings structures? I know that I can use traditional programs with finite elements, but the number of nodes and members in a twenty-stories building do very difficult the design and the programs work very slowly. I would like to know a program that uses Vlasov's theory.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Thanksgiving Day
- Next by Subject: This is a Test - Please delete
- Previous by thread: RE: NEHRP Guidelines
- Next by thread: [Fwd: Re: Steel ASTM]