Re: Los Angeles Squeeze

Mr. Chris, I understand your doubts, the accuracy of only one  pair of
receivers is only within 1 centimeter (one Sation Base of a well Know
positition and a mobile) , remember that you have a Net of 60 receivers
with a Net of Control of well know position, this Net of control is very
far of the zone of movement ,so you  can make differential corrections,
if you have a Net  of 60 receivers you can correct the accuracy of all
the Net as low as 1 millimeter.