From: MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 1998 9:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Multi-Frame - Any Users

Dennis,

I have used multi-frame while I was at school.  It originally was a Mac
based
software but is not a PC based software.

Multiframe is strictly a frame analysis software.  It is fast and powerfull.
The input area is all graphical, If I had to do a quick frame analysis, I
would use Multiframe due to its fast input.

--
--
Sincerely,

Robert Englekirk Inc. (REI)
Englekirk and Sabol  (ESI)
1130 North Nimitz Hwy #A215
Honolulu, HI 96817-4579

Note:  The comments that I write, are not necessarily the comments of REI or
ESI
--