CAD programs - MiniCad, Archi-Cad, Datacad etc.

I'm trying to find out how popular the non-Autocad market is? I'd like to hear from users of programs (on Windows platform) like MiniCad, ArchiCad, DataCad (which happens to be very popular in my area), Visual Cadd (and anyone who has or intends to purchase the new version 3.0 by IMSI), Intellicad, and others.
If you are a user of any non-Autocad product AND have experience with the later versions of AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, I'd like to know what draws you to these lesser expensive programs.

ALSO - If you are using an add-in package for AutoCAD such as Softdesk or any other product for Structural Engineering use - I'm interested in the product, ease of use, open architecture - virtually anything that draws you to the product.

Include any known pricing information that you can supply (suggested retail and street price).

If you don't wish to take up list space (although this might be interesting to others) please email me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com.

Thanks
Dennis Wish PE