Re: CAD programs - MiniCad, Archi-Cad, Datacad etc.

Dennis S. Wish ,

Softdesk has an AutoCad add on called "Structuural Plans & Elevations"
that we are considering but have no direct experience with.  The sales
info sounds great but that is always the case.

We are working w/ some architects that use Archicad and they rave about
it.   Our problem is in translating it to AutoCad - alway seem to be
some problem.  This seems to always be an issue in using other Cad
programs the transfer of files with either the Architect or Owner.

Steven Baldridge S.E., P.E.