RIGID DIAPRAGM

I have read the discussions about rigid diaphragm and master/slave
relation. I have one question which I have not read in the thread or
maybe, if there?s any,  I missed it. This has been a question for me
probably for the past five years. This is with regards to the rigid
diaphragm. In a typical rigid floor, there?s an X and Y translation and
a rotation. My question is how can I locate this pivot from a given
reference point? How can it be solved?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Alexander Gutierrez, CE