Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: NEHRP Guidelines

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
FEMA reports can be obtained by calling the FEMA Report Distribution Center
at 1-800-480-2520.  If you are looking for the NEHRP Recommended Provisions
for Seismic Regulations for New Buildings and Other Structures, 1997
Edition, ask for FEMA 302 and 303; that should also come with a map packet.
If you are looking for the NEHRP Guidelines for the Seismic Rehabilitation
of Buildings, ask for FEMA 273 and 274; that uses the same map packet.
These documents were prepared for FEMA by the Building Seismic Safety
Council (BSSC) which has limited distribution capability; however, if your
need is urgent, fax the BSSC at 202-289-1092 with your request and full
mailing address.  Claret Heider, BSSC

At 01:27 PM 10/30/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the NEHRP Seismic provisions?
>Paul Feather PE