Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: NEHRP Guidelines[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: NEHRP Guidelines
- From: "Bill Cain, S.E." <bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 08:18:12 -0800
Call 1-800-480-2520. Request they send you the map pack also which contains the maps of various portions of the US showing spectral accelerations for the motions considered in the Provisions. The Provisions are sent at no cost. But, the wait (from my past experience with FEMA Publications) can be anywhere from a couple of weeks to about 8 months so be prepared to be patient! Bill Cain, S.E. Oakland, CA -----Original Message----- From: Paul Feather [SMTP:pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com] Sent: Friday, October 30, 1998 13:28 PM To: SEAOC list message Subject: NEHRP Guidelines Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the NEHRP Seismic provisions? Paul Feather PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: NEHRP Guidelines
- Next by Subject: Nevada Engineers
- Previous by thread: Re: NEHRP Guidelines
- Next by thread: Thin-walled structures.