RE: NEHRP Guidelines

Call 1-800-480-2520.  Request they send you the map pack also which
contains the maps of various portions of the US showing spectral
accelerations for the motions considered in the Provisions.

The Provisions are sent at no cost.  But, the wait (from my past experience
with FEMA Publications) can be anywhere from a couple of weeks to about 8
months so be prepared to be patient!

Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland, CA