Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel grades - A570[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel grades - A570
- From: Harold Sprague <harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 10:14:04 -0700
It is a common material used in all of the cold formed steel industry. It is also referenced in the AISI Cold Formed specification. You can find it referenced in almost any of the stud manufacturer's literature. Harold Sprague The Neenan Company harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com -----Original Message----- From: Drew Morris [mailto:Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net] Sent: Friday, October 30, 1998 9:49 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Steel grades - A570 I recently came across a steel grade I wasn't familiar with, A570. It is used in a cold rolled, galvanized channel used in the communications industry. Any references or ideas? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Steel grades - A570
- Next by Subject: Re: STEEL JOIST INFORMATION -try Vulcraft -Reply
- Previous by thread: Steel grades - A570
- Next by thread: catastrophic failure of load bearing member