Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Los Angeles ASCE Forensic Engineering meeting, Nov. 10[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Los Angeles ASCE Forensic Engineering meeting, Nov. 10
- From: SCHFUN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 14:49:56 EST
Rick Ranous, formerly Senior Structural Engineer with the California Office of Emergency Services, is our November speaker. His topic is: "Why Do We Need Repair Codes and Standards?" Mr. Ranous developed the Post-Disaster Safety Assessment Program for the OES. This program provides engineers to public agencies to assist in safety evaluations of damaged structures. His presentation will focus on building repair standards and the need for government agencies to adopt comprehensive repair codes. The meeting will be held at the Wyndham Garden Hotel at the Citadel, 5757 Telegraph Road, City of Commerce. Dinner and the program start at 7:00 pm. Cost is $25 per preson with reservations, $27 at the door. For reservations, please call Steve Helfrich, 909-792-7366.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Looking for information
- Next by Subject: Los Angeles Squeeze
- Previous by thread: RE: Design fee guidelines -Reply
- Next by thread: Gr 50 column and Gr 50 beams