From: Bill Coburn [mailto:bauengrg(--nospam--at)bautech.com]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 1998 12:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Design fee guidelines

We are attempting to find design fee guidelines with fees determined as
a percentage of the construction costs, as designers, construction
manager and/or design/build.  Obviously a  percentage on a parking
structure would be higher than an residential or commercial structure.
Can anyone suggest a source for this type of information?  Naturally
these percentages could not be project specific and will be used as a
guideline/starting point only.
We would also be grateful to anyone who could provide information based
on past projects they have been involved with, i.e., cost for services
vs. cost of construction.  I can be reached directly at Bill(--nospam--at)Bautech.com
or Dan(--nospam--at)Bautech.com

Thanks in advance.