Brinch Hansen

    Does anyone have any copies of the original work by Brinch Hansen as originally published by the Danish Geotechnical Institute Bulletin in 1961?
    My problem with is that the only information you can get on the subject in Spanish is the one present in a Geotechnical Book and I´ve been told that it has had some mistakes since the first edition and has never been corrected.
    Any information in English and/or Spanish would be very much appreciated (I leave French out of the list, just in case :) ).  It would be great if you could private-e-mail me this information.

    Thanks in advance

Rodrigo Lema.
Mendoza, Argentina.