Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <BD2PE(--nospam--at)aol.com>, "'SEAOC'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>, "'Dennis Wish'" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- From: "wtca" <wtca(--nospam--at)classic.msn.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:12:59 -0600
Brian, Please go to our website and download a copy of our Design Responsibilities document as a pdf file. This is both the standard and the commentary. It is located at www.woodtruss.com/wtca/technical.htm. This will get you directly to the site that has the documents. We are in the process of going through the consensus process with these, so they will be changing. Thanks for the question and let us know how we can assist you further. Kirk PS Our site is going through some changes so it does look different. We have many good ideas on improving it and making it a solid truss industry resource. If you have suggestions we would like to get them. We hope to get quite a bit done before the end of the year on this. wtca(--nospam--at)msn.com www.woodtruss.com From: BD2PE(--nospam--at)aol.com To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: To All with Interested In Manufactured Truss Construction Kirk, Where can I get information specifically addressing the engineer of records responsiblities in regards to trusses and the truss engineers responsibilities. Brian Dunagan, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Brinch Hansen
- Next by thread: wind drift - brick/masonry -limitations