RE: Rock pocket / Honey combing in concrete

I doubt there are many texts, but there is literature and technical advice
available from manufacturers of repair materials.  I would suggest one of
the EMACO mortars by Master Builders; or a Sikadur product by Sika Corp.
Either would be used with an epoxy bonding agent.  At the risk of sounding
like a salesman, you could also talk to Contech Services at
www.contechservices.com <http://www.contechservices.com> , they have done
good work for us in the past.