RE: Design fee guidelines

In the Transportation game (where we do the bridges), we wouldn't think of
taking less than 6-7% for our part.

That's what you-all get for working for ******* architects!

This helps explain why, a few years ago, I received a job offer from an very
eminent structural engineering firm in Oklahoma City, and was astounded to
realize it was about 60% of the salary I was receiving at the time.

In fact, it was by far the lowest salary offer I'd ever received since
becoming a P.E.

You all really ought to be ashamed.