From: BD2PE(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Premanufactured wood trusses without
Dennis,
In regards to wood trusses, how do you deal with the lateral bracing
requirements. At the end of a row of lateral braces for webs there should be
a detail showing how the load in the brace is taken our to the roof
diaphragm
or other structural element. Do you know of any references that specifically
address this issue. Also, what about the lateral bracing of webs in a gable
truss. Do you ever have the truss engineer providing you with details of how
to brace the gable truss webs, or is that something you provide.
Thanks for any input.
Brian Dunagan