From: Blake Haley [mailto:blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 1998 10:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Introduction.

I have heard of larger companies sending work to India and Mexico via the
internet to be designed and drafted for a far lower fee.  I have also heard
that some of this work is good work and timely.  I don't know about
everybody else, but that is pretty darn scary to me.
Has anyone else heard about this type of deal?

Blake Haley, P.E.
White Engineering Associates, Inc.