San Diego visit

I am an Australian Engineer with an interest in construction methods. I
specialize in the design of jumpforms, scaffolds, cranes, formwork and
temporary works. I also have a personal interest in adobe construction.

I will be in San Diego from the 19th November to 24the November 1998. If
anyone could let me know of any points of interest, conferences or
seminars I could follow up whilst I am there I would be appreciative.

John Stella

P.S. I believe San Diego has a Building Design Code for load bearing
adobe construction ?