RE: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)

Sam, is this a good thing or do you see it simply as a potential fact of
life.
I don't agree with the idea of lowest labor maximum profit when it has the
potential to destroy our economy.

Let me pose this question - when our labor rates are forced in half or more
in order to compete against overseas labor, will your bank or mine reduce
the principle on our mortgage to compensate? I don't think they will.

We have already lost much of the manufacturing base in this country in order
to satisfy stock investors and maintain maximum corporate profits. Are we
suppose to allow our service industries to follow suite or do we try and
protect our markets.

We had a thread that suggested my rates were much lower than my competition
in other geographical area's. How will our community react when my rates are
five times higher than those in India or other low labor counties?

I don't want to be unfair, but I need to protect my family and the future of
my grand-children.

Respectfully
Dennis S. Wish PE