OSHA

I've finally finished my review of the proposed new OSHA regulations for
steel erection.  It would probably not be appreciated if I just posted
my 10 pages of comments here, but I would like to offer them to anyone
interested.  So if you want a copy, email me privately at
	phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com
and let me know if you want it in WordPerfect or text format.

BTW, everyone who designs structural steel for buildings HAS commented,
haven't you?  These regs affect designers too.

Phil