From: WILLIAM R. KEEN <wrk(--nospam--at)clarknexsen.com>
To: mail@ih {seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org} <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: 05 November, 1998 8:48 AM
Subject: RE: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)

The individual engineer responsible for the work must be registered in
the
state in which the project is located. If someone in another country
is doing
the work via the internet for an engineer in this country to seal,
that would
appear not to be "responsible charge". Any engineer who has knowledge
of this
type of arrangement should report it to the appropriate licensure
board - I
doubt they would look favorably on the practice.

Bill Keen