Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Geotech[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Geotech
- From: Harold Sprague <harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:45:52 -0700
Most geotechs can't get insurance. Most of them self insured in a collaborative effort several years ago. Harold Sprague The Neenan Company harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com -----Original Message----- From: Szuchuan Chang [mailto:szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net] Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 1998 8:27 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: Geotech My boss said that about 50% of you fee for the soil report goes to their insurance company.
- Prev by Subject: Geotech
- Next by Subject: RE: Geotech
- Previous by thread: Geotech
- Next by thread: RE: Geotech