RE: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)

I agree wit Dennis about that on Global economy, countries must play based
on same regulations.

Here in Mexico, there are some companies doing structural calculations and
basic engineering to projects in developed countries. In order to sustain
a minimum cost, our beneffits are tied to satisfice companies goals.

Carlos Arce

Mexico. D.F