RE: San Diego visit

G'day John,

Suggest you start with the City of San Diego Website, particularly their
development services page at:

http://www.ci.san-diego.ca.us/development-services/industry/index.html

This month's International Conference of Building Officials "Building
Standards" magazine has a cover article on alternative building materials
including adobe, if you'd like to pick up a copy you could try:

http://www.icbo.org/

If you have time to travel north, L.A. area seminars are listed on the ICBO
LA Basin Chapter website at:

http://www.icbolabc.org/

Cheers,
Rick Becker
ICBO LA Basin Chapter Webmaster
rbecker(--nospam--at)mail.ci.burbank.ca.us