RE: Geotech

Dennis:

Actually this is a very good report.  I also suggest that you personnally
inspect the foundation excavation prior to pouring; especially keep extra
concrete off the top of the footings.

I have a client who wishes that this had been the report for his residence
($3M+/-)!  By the way, the lawsuit when on about seven years.

Neil Moore, S.E.