RE: Off-List Subject - Education

I find this phenomenon to be utterly fascinating.  The number of homeschoolers in the nation has risen dramatically in the last fifteen plus years.

Why have you and your wife chosen to do this?
-----Original Message-----
From: PEC - Lake City [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 1998 9:22 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: Off-List Subject - Education

My wife and I homeschool our children.  I'm curious to know if any others in the structural engineering community are also homeschoolers.

As this is an off-list item, PLEASE reply to me privately at pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net

David Finley, P.E.
Professional Engineering Consultants, Inc.
Lake City, FL