From: wrk(--nospam--at)clarknexsen.com [mailto:wrk(--nospam--at)clarknexsen.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 1998 5:54 AM
To: mail@ih {seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org}
Subject: RE: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)

The individual engineer responsible for the work must be registered in the
state in which the project is located. If someone in another country is
doing
the work via the internet for an engineer in this country to seal, that
would
appear not to be "responsible charge". Any engineer who has knowledge of
this
type of arrangement should report it to the appropriate licensure board - I
doubt they would look favorably on the practice.

Bill Keen