Re: Bamboo structures

Although I have no experience with bamboo, when I was a student in the
Architectural Engineering Department at California Polytechnic State
University in San Luis Obispo, our concrete professor, Dr. Liu, gave a lecture
on the reinforcing of concrete with bamboo, apparently a standard practice in
China.

I would suggest that you contact Cal Poly SLO and Dr. Liu.

Greg Riley PE