Project in Madrid, Spain

We are looking at a project located in the vicinity of Madrid, Spain, and are
currently researching local construction types.  I would appreciate any
information concerning local practices and availability of materials.

Also, if anyone has done work in that area and would be willing to spend some
time on the phone  talking about local practices, I would appreciate if you
could E-Mail your phone number to my E-Mail address.

Thanks very much in advance.

Carl Sramek (carls95(--nospam--at)aol.com)