RE: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)

I agree that the assessment should be absolute, not relative only to cost.

However, you seemed to be making a blanket statement that "freeware == low
quality."

I was pointing out that this was not necessarily so.  Freeware is a concept
based on an "alternative" model of providing goods and services while making
a profit.