Let's talk...

Hello,

Today, I created a forum at Deja News where we can discuss
things online.  It's our own forum and is called:

dejanews.members.biz.hinton0813.techniconjobs

and I described it like this:

    Techniconjobs is a forum for Engineering jobs in the metro
atlanta area. All are welcome.

If you are already registered for My Deja News, go here to join
our new forum

http://www.dejanews.com/%5BST_uf=1%5D/rg_join.xp?m=1&u=Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org&g=dejanews.members.biz.hinton0813.techniconjobs

Or, if you haven't registered for My Deja News, go here

http://www.dejanews.com/%5BST_uf=1%5D/rg_join.xp?u=Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org&g=dejanews.members.biz.hinton0813.techniconjobs

Now, here's some stuff Deja News wants to tell you to help
you out.

By joining Stephen's new discussion forum you will automatically
get a Free My Deja News account.  This means you will also be able
to read and participate in more than 50,000 other high quality
discussions on almost every conceivable topic, from sports to
parenting to java development.  We will also give you a free email
account you can use to participate in any discussion on the Internet
without worrying about people sending spam email to your permanent
account. You can even create your own free discussion forum.

Deja News was recently named one of the Top 10 Essential
Web Sites by Yahoo! Internet Life magazine.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

The Deja News Team     :-)

Deja News - The Discussion Network          http://www.dejanews.com/