From: Boris Kraljevic [mailto:master(--nospam--at)avansse.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 1998 12:59 PM
To: wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
Subject: Update AVwin SEAINT

This is to inform you that we have placed in the Internet a small file (0.7
MB) containing only the files required to update to AVwin SEAint 2.1. This
file requires much less downloading time than the full program.

To download this update file, please go to www.avansse.com/updateseaint.htm
and follow instructions.

Best regards

Mauricio Canedo