From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 1998 8:44 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)

Getting licensure in a state is simplicity itself.  With the relative ease
in which people move back and forth across borders, it would be an easy
thing to have an Indian national, say, who has likely been educated at least
in part in the U.S., gain a licensure and then head back to India where he
can seal the work to his heart's content.