RE: Project in Madrid, Spain

I don't think the "furor" is concerning "overseas work."  It concerns the
use of essentially "job-shop" labor to accomplish work solely for the
purpose of going cheap.

IOW, you would probably be surprised to see a Spanish engineer take a job,
do some of the work and then send the "nuts and bolts" of it over the 'net
to a guy in the U.S. to do the drawings, etc.