From: Jim Hester [mailto:hesterpe(--nospam--at)mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 1998 5:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Hydraulic Structures

The Corp of Engineers use to publish a notebook called Hydraulic Design
Criteria. I do not know if its still available, may get a lead from NITS.
Sorry, I can't remember what NITS stands for.

J. G. HESTER, P. E.
324 WEST 9 TH. STREET, CHARLOTTE, NC 28202
704-375-9943    FAX 704-375-0494
HESTERPE(--nospam--at)MINDSPRING.COM <mailto:HESTERPE(--nospam--at)MINDSPRING.COM>