Re: Bamboo structures

When I was visiting Taiwan and Hong Kong back in 76, I saw, and was told, this
is the way buildings are built, with bamboo exterior scaffolding that went 10
or more stories up.  The day after the typhoon hit, the scaffolding was all
down in a big pile, which they were re-erecting.

Ron Fong
Fremont, CA