ACAD v.10

Years ago I was experimenting with AutoCad, version 10. I was able to draw
simple sketches for my persnal use but I never had to get involved with the
program for professional purposes. About 8 years ago I deleted the
subdirectory containing all ACAD files and permanently misplaced original
diskettes. I thought I will have no use for the program.

I was wrong, of course.(it happens all the time). Now I am retired but have
few simple non-engineering sketches to do. I do not want to experiment with
new, relatively expensive but more sophisticated (and more time-consuming to
learn) 3D programs.

My question: Is anyone aware of a software distribution company (preferably
retail) that sells old versions of programs including, of course, AutoCad v.10
(or thereabouts).  Any information would be appreciated.