Re: Project in Madrid, Spain

Interesting to note the furor over Indian engineers trying to work in
the US, but no response to the inquiry by an American firm trying to
work in Madrid.  Are there no protectionists in Spain?

I've stayed out of the current debate because I am currently involved in
projects in Australia, Great Britian, and Brazil, as well as the good
ol' USA.  I recognize that what's sauce for the goose is also sauce for
the gander.

Phil