shatter theory

Hello:

I am designing a warehouse slab supporting racks with a Defined Traffic Floor.

The lift truck uses an embedded wiire in the concrete slab, and therefore
the slab cannot have any shrinkage joints along the lift-truck run.
Therefore, slab panels will be 15'x150' without any joints

i ran across a reference referring to designing the slab panel utilizing
shatter theory, which requires 1/2% steel
ratio and will limit expected cracking to "micro-cracking" which is
acceptable for the lift-truck electronics.

I have designed rack slabs per PCI, WRI and slab drag theory but i haven't
previously heard of "shatter theory"

Does anyone know of a reference where I can find any information or other
opinions

thanks in advance

Bill
bsd