Re: Design via Internet-Please delete if you are not interested

To all following this thread:

In regards to Dennis Wish, I can say with 100% certainty that Mr. Wish, a
personel friend of mine, is not a racist, a hate monger, a bigot, or an idiot.
Dennis is a 100% honest and sincere individual who exhibits on a daily basis a
tremendous amount of compassion for all peoples, regardless of race, etc.
Please do not misconstrue his comments as racist attacks, etc. Nothing could
be further from the truth.

We are all engineers. We entered the profession to ensure the betterment of
the human condition through civil engineering projects. So before we use this
forum as a place to disgrace and insult others, and by doing so ultimately
ourselves, let's keep in mind that as engineers we are far more alike than
different. We can truly improve the condition of human life through our
technical abilities regardless of our nationalities, origins, beliefs, etc.
Let's try to focus on that and collectively do some good during the short time
that we inhabit this planet and use this forum as an exchange of technical
knowledge that knows no borders and benefits all.

Sincerely

Greg Riley PE