Re: Design via Internet-Please delete if you are not interested

Greg,

Well said indeed!  To Dennis:  In my mind there was never a question.

To all:  As professionals we have the ability to make a difference.  This server
gives us the opportunity to share and exchange ideas.  Ideas never hurt anyone
unless they are intended to hurt and degrade.  Dennis' ideas are meant only to
help and improve what already exists.

Rick Ranous