Re: USS Highway Structures Design Handbook

I don't believe USS does it anymore; it is now the NSBA, the
National Steel Bridge Alliance.  I ordered mine through AISC at
their website.

BTW, I note that we were supposed to get a discount for having
the older edition of the manual, but we didn't get the credit
on their website.  Just a caveat.