Re: USS Highway Structures Design Handbook

See

http://www.aisc.org/publications/

AISC and NSBA Membership Policies

AISC and NSBA Active Fabricator Members are entitled to purchase both AISC
and NSBA printed publications, electronic publications and video products at
a 25% discount.

AISC Associate and Professional Members are entitled to purchase only AISC
printed publications, electronic publications and video products at a 25%
discount.

NSBA Affiliate Members are entitled to purchase only NSBA printed
publications, electronic publications and video products at a 25% discount.

Owners of previous editions of the Highway Structures Design Handbook are
entitled to purchase NSBA publications at a 25% discount.

Buy here
https://www.aisc.org/publications/shop.asp?action=browse&cat=9